Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tori's Dance Recital

Today was Tori's Dance recital. Let me just say, she was sooo cute! I was a little nervous, because she tends to have a hard time doing things in front of people, but she did so great, and we were so proud. Here are a few of the tons and tons of pictures we took. She had the cutest little smile the whole time. They did quite a few little dances. First they wore their tap shoes, and did aroung four little dances. Then they changed into their ballet shoes, and did their nutcracker performance. I was smiling so much that my mouth started to hurt! It has been so much fun to see Tori slowly come out of her shell this past year, and this recital just proved it. We got it all on video too, so we can cherish her cute performance for years to come.











5 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I'm glad to see that Tori is recovered from her shot traumatizing experience! I love how she is smiling so huge! She is such a sweetheart!

Kim said...

She is so cute Diana. It makes me excited for when Emilie is old enough to get involved in things like that.

Bethany said...

So cute! I bet all the little boys chase her around the playground trying to kiss her.

Babzanne Barker said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said--what a beautiful girl!

Kari said...

How cute! I want little girls!