Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mommy's Little Helpers










Today was Cleaning day at our house, and Tori and Levi were very excited to discover the pack full of colorful sponges that I bought. They wanted to help me so bad, and so I let them clean the sinks. They had so much fun. they actually did a pretty good job too! After they were done with the sink they walked around the house cleaning everything they could. It was so cute. Alexis was at school, or else she would have been just as excited and into it as them. Actually, the second the Alexis got into the car when we picked her up from school, Tori told her all about it. Alexis then proceeded to st art sobbing, saying theat it wasn’t fair that they got to have all of the fun while she was at school. I am sure I will be reminding her of that comment a few years from now, when she thinks it isn’t so much "fun" to help clean. =)

5 comments:

Nick M W said...

Michael would understand, since he thinks you guys had all the fun wihtout him before he was born!

Babzanne Barker said...

That is so weird! I just wrote the previous comment and for some reason it said I was nick m w! I truly am computer challenged!!

AJ and Cindy said...

Diana what's wrong with this post? did you figure out how to fix it?? even though i can't really read it, i love the pictures!! Levi is so handsome!!

Kristin. said...

Dianna, I just finished reading all of your blogs! Your children are so adorable! I kept making Chuck read some of your posts because they were so funny! I hope my children will have as great of imaginations as yours!

kristin.

Linda said...

What a great idea! Using colored sponges to make it fun for them! And I love Alexis's comment! It reminds me of the time when I was the (reluctant) Bear's den mother and Sasha told me she hoped she could be that when she grew up!