Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Cookies

I figured I had better start posting some of the tons of pictures I have taken this past week, or I would get too overwhelmed and never do it. On the Sunday before Christmas the kids and I made some cookies. The first ones we made were hamburger cookies. I always remember making them growing up so I thought they would be fun for the kids to make. Here is a plate of some of the finished products
Here is Tori with her "Ketchup only" hamburger. She didn't quite understand that it was really just frosting dyed red, so she insited on making all of hers with just "ketchup" because that is all she likes on her hamburgers =)

Here is Alexis with one of hers. She was very original with all of hers. She even made several without any "lettuce" for dad since he doesn't like lettuce on his hamburgers,lol
Here is Levi working very hard on his triple decker hamburger
And here is the finished product
Next it was time for Levi's nap, and then the girls made Sugar cookies. They had tons of fun cutting out the cookies and then piling them high with frosting and sprinkles. All in all it was a very fun cookie making experience
















3 comments:

Aspen said...

Those cookies are so cute (and so are your kids!). How do you make them?

Kristalyn said...

I totally got all of the stuff to make those hamburger cookies, and never got around to it. It's so funny the things that we remember!

Babzanne Barker said...

You are such a fun mommy! I loved the individuality of the kids' hamburger cookies--so sweet!