Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's a Great Day for a Birthday!!



Today is my sweet, loving, kind hearted, funny, wonderful sister, Cindy's birthday! It has become somewhat of a tradition for me to write her a birthday post on her birthday, since she faithfully writes one for each of our family members on theirs. Cindy is such a great sister, and friend. As I have grown older, my siblings have become my best friends. No one understands you better then family, and Cindy is no exception. She just happens to know exactly what I am thinking (on most occasions, except for when I am being really good at hiding it, lol!)  We have always joked that she is kind of psychic. Call it psychic, or call it sisterly instict, but since we have made this big move, I have gotten several random texts from her checking in on me. They always come  at just right moment , just when I needed them, and have given me such encouragement during a difficult move. I am excited to be living closer to her and her cute family.  Cindy, I hope you know how loved you are, and what a wonderful example you are to me and everyone around you. I look up to you so much for the hard decisions you have made in your life and the faith you have shown through such heartbreaking trials that you have faced. I love you and hope this year is everything you dream it to be.  Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Thank you so much! I always love reading my birthday blog from you and it always makes me feel so special. Thank you for all your kind words it means the world to me! Love you !

Babzanne Barker said...

Beautiful job describing the beautiful birthday girl!

Linda said...

I teared-up when I read this!