Friday, March 19, 2010

NOT my idea of spring =)

It seems like I was just barely saying, "Spring is in the air". Well today....not so much. We are in the middle of a blizzard here in Colorado. I guess it shouldn't surprise me. That is usually how things go here! Yesterday the kids were running around barefoot outside in 70 degree weather. Today they were bundled up, making snow angels and drinking hot chocolate! Here is Tori and her BFF (as they like to declare) enjoying some hot chocolate and strawberries.

I am counting on Crazy Colorado to give us some more 70 degree days, very soon!

5 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

That first picture is priceless! Your 2010 Blog Book is off to such a great start!!

Babzanne Barker said...

I just looked at it again, and Lexi could totally be you 20 years ago! How can it be possible that that much time has passed!!

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so crazy about all the snow you guys get lately! Tori and her BFF are so cute, I have been wondering what she looks like!

Babzanne Barker said...

Okay, you're right. Tori's BFF doesn't look a bit like Lexi! What was I thinking!! hahaha! But she still looks just like you did when you were eight. I'll have to find a picture!!

Mars said...

I'm not sure if I miss that crazy weather or not...I've grown to like waking up everyday knowing it's going to be sunny :)

I hope you guys get some nice spring weather to stay soon!