Sunday, February 21, 2010

My New Adventure

For the past year I have been saying that I am going to start my own business selling hair bows. I have made hundreds and hundreds of bows and flowers, gone over different names in my head, debated about prices, advertising, etc. I have always been my own worst critic. I didn't want to share my website or pictures until everything was just right. Well, I have realized that everything will probably never be "just right" and I will probably always find some excuse or reason to put off moving forward with this. Well recently I have had several sales, from people who have seen my girls wearing their hats, flowers, bows, headbands, etc. and asked where they got them. This has given me the confidence to follow through with what I have been trying to do for over a year. So I announce to everyone my new business- "Perfectly Placed": Handmade Hair Accessories For Your Little Girl. I have an Etsy shop which is currently under construction, but I did get my blog up and going. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. I still have a lot of work to do on it. But it's a start! Oh, and I am offering a 15% discount on all orders if you put my button on your blog or website. Here I go! Wish me luck! =)
Perfectly Placed Button.jpg">

3 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Yay! YOur bows really are the cutest ones that I have seen! You will do great and I will totally advertise for you!

Alison said...

SUPER CUTE!! I love the bows! I could never get the big ones to look that cool! (I went for doing little ones. haha!) I'm excited for your new adventure! :)

Katie said...

Yay! They are so cute :) I'm sure you'll be really successful!