Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Everywhere

Latley I have been realizing that I am so far behind on my scrapbooking that I may never get caught up. I have Alexis's first two years perfectly documented and scrapbooked. Then comes Tori. I have her birth, and a few other events done, and then for Levi, I have his birth done and that is all. I have been feeling really bad about this, and while talking to a friend the other night she told me of http://picaboo.com/. It is a website where you can download all of your pictures and create a cute book that is bound together and then mailed to you. I know it isn't the traditional handmade kind, but at the rate I am going that will never happen. So For the past few days I have been dowloading pictures and creating pages for my book. I debated what kind of book I would do, but then settled on a whole book about our family in 2007. So I am going to to pages of all the main events in 2007. Kind of like a family yearbook. I am really excited about it. If all goes well, hopefully I can create a Family Yearbook every year from here on out. I still have plans to finish scrapbooks for Tori and Levi for the first two years. That seems a lot less overwhelming to me. I will let you all know how the finished project turns out. In the mean time, has anyone else heard of any websites that do this? I found http://www.shutterfly.com/ as well, but they didn't have as much of a variety of page layouts and designs.

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

that picture is sooo cute, I put it as our background on our computer, it makes me miss everyone sooo much!! :( that website sounds totally cool, I want to do it!

Kristalyn said...

I will definitely be checking out that website, I'll probably have some questions. I can't wait to see the finished products!