Monday, October 1, 2007

MYSTERY

Last night Alexis woke up in the middle of the night, really scared because she had a bad dream about some foxes. This morning all she could talk about was her scary dream about foxes chasing us all around our house. So imagine my shock when I opened the front door this morning to see a misterious brown paper bag sitting there. Written in black marker on the outside of it was "DOUGHNUT FOX". Inside the bad was a box of doughnuts. Talk about wierd! I thought maybe some company was going around for advertising or something and putting one on everyones doorstep, but as I drove her to school, I looked at the other houses, and there were none. So that is the mystery at our house. Who would leave us these doughnuts, and who would write "DOUGHNUT FOX" on the outside of it. How ironic that it was on the same night that our daughter had her nightmare about foxes......

5 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

finally a new post!!! haha but that is so WEIRD!! I wonder where they came from? You didnt eat them did you? I miss you and can't wait tocome home...3 weeks!! yaya

AJ and Cindy said...

PS...wait a second, maybe brandon is the donut fox?????

Kristalyn said...

That is so weird!! What does donut fox even mean??? I think Cindy has a good idea...was Brandon around when the donut fox dropped off the goods? I am glad that you have a new post, too! :)

Diana said...

Did I spell donut, or doughnut, or whatever, wrong, lol, that is totally how it was spelled on the bab! haha

Babzanne Barker said...

I don't think Brandon would spell donut "doughnut." That's more of a British spelling--so do you know anyone from England??????? But I agree it was quite a coincidence!