Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cindy

Today is my sweet sister Cindy's Birthday.  A few years ago I started writing a happy birthday post to her on her birthday, because she always writes the sweetest birthday posts to all of our family members, and she just can not go unmentioned!

I love Cindy.  We shared a room all growing up. We fought a ton, but also had a lot of great times.  As we have gotten older we have gotten very close, and discovered that we really are a ton alike.  It's so fun to have someone who totally gets my little quirks because she has the same ones!  Lol

The past few months have been very hard for Cindy as she has had many unexpected things happen to her little family. The most recent being admitted to the hospital due to pregnancy complications.  I admire Cindy's strength so much.  It was a hard stressful situation, but she handled it with grace and I have no doubts that she  would have done anything to protect her sweet baby without thinking twice.

  When I am having a bad day I know I can text her or call her and tell her whatever is going on and she will instantly understand and say just the right thing to make it better.

It is so hard to live away from family, but I know that no matter what we will always be close. We have been blessed with such a wonderful family. Our family members are our best friends!  I hope you can feel the love of your family and friends on your birthday Cindy, because you are so loved!

Happy Birthday!  We love you!! 

2 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Wonderful blog, Diana! You have totally written a beautiful tribute. Happy birthday, Cindy!!

AJ and Cindy said...

This was such a sweet blog, I always look forward to it every year!Thank you for doing it and saying such wonderful things! Love you!