Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Shower Fun

Yesterday my good friend Katie gave me a baby shower!  It was so much fun, and I was overwhelmed by the turnout and the generosity of everyone there.  I have to admit I was a little nervous about being the center of attention. I am usually the one giving the shower not getting it! I brought my camera, but didn't even get a chance to take it out, so I was so glad that Katie took a bunch.  Here are some pictures she got of the guests:











 Look at these cake pops! It was Katie's first attempt at making them, and I think they look professional!  They were so yummy too!



 I was spoiled with so many wonderful gifts.  Our baby is going to be one stylin' girl!
 It was such a fun day, and I felt so incredibly loved.  We didn't get a picture of all the food, but we had a ton!  Katie said that she had 15 people who helped with food!

Here are Katie and I after all the guests had left.  I am so grateful for her friendship =)
It was such a great day. I feel like I am ready for this baby to come now!  I thought that after Christmas it would go by so fast, but time seems to be moving so slow!  I am feeling huger then ever, and have a feeling that this baby is going to be pretty big.  This past week at my checkup I was measuring full term.  We will see if she decides to make her appearance early. I can't wait to meet out little girl! I love her so much already =)

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I was so excited to see your post about the baby shower. I wish I could have been there! It looks wonderful and you had a fabulous turnout. You are so loved, and I love it! you look so cute, too and I can't wait for her to get here! I can't believe our babies are finally being born :) I wish I could see everything you got!

Annie said...

Cute shower. I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear about her arrival!

Celeste said...

You are so loved because you're so kind to everyone! I know what you mean about being the center of attention...but you handled it all very well! Sorry I couldn't stay and see all the cute things you got but I can't wait to see your new little lady wearing all the adorable things!