Saturday, September 18, 2010

Little Sneak

Every night before I go to bed I always make sure and go and check on the kids. One particular night, while checking on Alexis this is what I saw: At first you may think that nothing is out of the ordinary. Alexis always sleeps with her head covered, and when I come and check on her I always pull the blanket off of her face to make sure she can breathe. This time when I pulled the blanket down this is what I found:

She had strategically placed her American Girl doll to look like it was her! After further investigation I found that she had snuck downstairs to watch t.v. with daddy. What a little stinker!

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

That would freak me out! I remember one morning when I got up to check on Joseph and he wasn't in his bed. I just started to panic because I had no idea where he was. Turns out he had gone upstairs and was sitting at the table waiting for breakfast. Silly boy.

Katie said...

hahah! This made me laugh so hard! Lexi sure is sneaky!

Babzanne Barker said...

Hilarious! So was Brandon in on the plot???!!