Thursday, October 8, 2009

Levi has really been taking pride in cleaning his room, and keeping it clean lately. He loves when everything is picked up, and always runs to tell me when he's all done cleaning. The other day, he ran in to let me know he had cleaned his room. It had been a pretty big mess so I was curious to see if he had really cleaned it. He proudly led me to his room, and I was quite impressed as I walked in and saw this: Then as I turned the corner, I saw this:

He had taken everything that had been scattered throughout his room, and piled it on his train table in the corner. He saw absolutely nothing wrong with this and was still just as proud as ever that he had cleaned his room so perfectly. I didn't want to hurt his little spirit, so I just said, "Great job Levi!" I think we will be working on putting things where they go from now on, but for that day, this was just fine with me =)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that's so funny! Sounds like how I clean my room :)

Celeste said...

What a great helper! I'm so impressed that he wants it to be clean.

AJ and Cindy said...

lol that is hilarious! I can just picture his thought process!!

Babzanne Barker said...

You're such a good mommy! :)