Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Three Cute Boys

Last Christmas my mom bought Levi, Mason and Carter matching pajamas. Carter finally fits into his, so we wanted to get a picture of all the boys together in them. We tried once before but the boys were all too tired to let us take a picture, so this time we were bound and determined to get a good picture. This time Levi and Mason were a little hyper, and had other ideas.... This is the best one that we could get of the three of them together.
Mason then ran off, and I snapped this one of just Carter and Levi. Isn't Carter's face priceless??
I know I have said this before, but I am so glad that Levi has two little boy cousins to be such good buddies with. =)

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I helped pick out those jammies! lol what a cute picture of them!

Katie said...

Aww so cute :) I love Carters face in the last one!

Babzanne Barker said...

Darling pictures of darling boys. (And what a nice grandma--and aunt--they have!!)