Monday, April 2, 2012

March Memories

Wow, I was really on a roll with blogging and then totally dropped the ball! I finally uploaded all the pictures off of my camera and just decided to post a months worth of pictures in one blog to get caught up and then hopefully stay caught up =)   I have been busy!  I noticed that most of the pictures are of Tori and Scarlett =)  So here is March in a nutshell:

We were able to find a really great swing for a really great deal on craigs list.  Scarlett loves it =)

Tori begged me to put one of her Build a Bear outfits on Scarlett., and so one Sunday I gave in and we put one of her bear's pink sparkly shirts on her  She actually looked really cute in it! 

Tori's class got Krispy Kreme doughnuts at school one day and got some Krispy Kreme hats.  She really wanted to see how Scarlett looked in one =) 

We've fallen more and more in love with this sweetie this month. 

Tori loves to change Scarlett's diaper and help get her dressed

We have a binky lover on our hands.  I was excited to find pink versions of the hospital binkies  =)

Tori was one of 13 kids from her school to have her artwork chosen to be displayed at the Douglas Count art  fair.  She was so excited to show us her piece and we were so proud of her!


Tori loves to paint and is so good at it!

Here's Scarlett having some tummy time!  She doesn't really love it and usually always ends up  on her back in a matter of seconds =)


We started seeing some glimpses of a smile this month.  Now, it doesnt take much for her to give us a great big grin.  

More tummy time =)

Our ward had a talent show and Brandon played the guitar!

Alexis is working on her first Science fair project.  It is called "Healthy Growing"  She  planted seeds in three different pots, and is seeing which one grows best under different circumstances.  Here she is painting the pots =)

The kids set another trap for the lepracauns on St. Patricks Day. 

Scarlett looks like she is all dressed up for Valentines Day, but this was actually St. Patricks Day! lol  But rest assured that she did have green on her onsie that she was wearing =)

Here we are at out tradition St. Patricks Day dinner.  We had pizza with green dough, green salad, green grapes and green juice.  It was a little more low key then in years past, but the kids still loved it just as much =)

Harmony finally got to meet Scarlett.  I called Scarlett,  Harmony on a regular basis the first few weeks of her life. I think it's because she was like my baby for quite some time.  She fell in love with Scarlett the second she saw her and is now asking for a "real baby Scarlett" of her very own =)

I turned the big 3-0 this month!  My family did a great job of making my day special.  


My mom took me to Panera for lunch and bought me a yummy red velvet cake =)
Look how grown up Michael looks in this picture!

Look at my big cheesy grin! haha


Michael was so proud of this shot he got of me bowing out my candles!  I needed a lot of air to blow out all of those candles!

There were plenty of candles for the kids to play with afterwards =)



Dad took time out of his busy tax season schedule to come celebrate with us =)

Such a great uncle =)

Love her !

Levi is the sweetest big brother ever!  He loves Scarlett so much and is always so concerned about her.  I just know that they are always going to have a special relationship.


Well those are the pictures I got in March.
I promise to be better this month!

5 comments:

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

Scarlett is SO cute. I just want to snuggle her. I was just saying today that I hadn't seen many picutres from you lately :) That outfit from build a bear actually looks adorable, when I saw it I thought "wow, that is so cute!". Looks like you guys are doing great (Tell Lexi I did a science fair project just like that!). I have a present for you...I will send it back with mo mand dad :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading and seeing this blog! Scarlett is so big and so cute too! i can't wait for see you guys i miss you a lot! :) thanks for sharing all pictures!

Lynsey said...

Wow!! You guys sure had a busy month. :) I am glad you enjoyed your birthday, the girls were so excited about all the fun things they did for you. Scarlett is getting so big and cuter by the day.

AJ and Cindy said...

I loved reading your re-cap. all the pictures are so great to see. Scarlett is so cute and I can't wait to snuggle her! I can't believe how big Harmony, and little Michael is! haha Wish we were around so we could participate in all the things you do :(

AJ and Cindy said...

PS..I did a science project like that, too!