Tuesday, November 17, 2009

9 Years

Today is our 9th anniversary. Time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday we were going through all the dramas of high school together. I was looking through an old scrapbook I made back in high school. and decided to scan in few pictures to show us back then. Here we are two kids in love. This picture is of us at our ward dinner dance, (the ward we are still currently in). I remember we went late on purpose so that we would get to be each others "date". They always randomly paired people up and we couldn't have that! We probably drove our youth leaders crazy!



And here we are on our wedding day 9 years ago today. I remember thinking I was so old and mature, hahaha. I was, after all, 18!


It's so fun to look back and see how far we have come, and what we have accomplished. We have been through a lot and a lot has changed, but one thing remains the same. We still love each other and are working towards forever. I love you sweetie!

7 comments:

Mars said...

How sweet. I hope you had a good anniversary. Many more wonderful years to come too!

Those dinner dances were so funny! Do they still do them? It was always awkward being randomly paired with someone.

. said...

Such fun pictures! Thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh, I totally loved seeing those pictures of you two back in the day. What a cute couple you were (and still are!). How fun that you've bene together for almost 10 years!

Aspen said...

Wow! You guys were YOUNG!!

Katie said...

How sweet :) I love you guys! Those pictures are so cute. i love how you guys showed up late so you could be each others dates.

Kari said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been that long ago. You are such a cute family, I'm glad that everything continues to go so well for you :)

Babzanne Barker said...

I can't I believe I missed this blog! Those pictures of you and Brandon back in high school are so cute! The first one made me laugh--it's hard to believe you were really that young. It was fun to see those pictures!