Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Ride Home

On the ride home, after picking up my kids from school, I have been trying every day to ask them what was the greatest part of their day, and what was not so great. The other day after picking up Tori from Kindergarten she jumped to the "not so great" part of her day. She was really sad as she told me about it. She said, "The saddest part of my day was when my friend got hurt on the playground. She fell down and hurt her leg and it started to bleed. It was bleeding so bad that she had to go to the kleenex." I tried not to crack up, as she was sincerely feeling bad for this little girl. I simply said, "Oh, do you mean the clinic?" She said, "Oops oh yeah, the clinic, not the kleenex." What a cutie =)

4 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

That was so sweet and so typically Tori to be so concerned about someone else! I forgot to tell you she cracked me up when we went to McDonalds and she ordered for Lexi and Levi--she knew exactly what they wanted because neither of them corrected her! haha

Katie said...

That is so sweet! and funny too.

. said...

That is the cutest darn thing ever! Oh, and I wanted to apologize for Sunday - I told Adena that you probably wouldn't mind taking the extra sunbeams, since she wasn't planning on teaching them! I hope that was okay for me to say to her! You were always so sweet to take my class, I figured it would be okay! =P

Mars said...

how sweet. Kids say the funniest things!