Monday, July 20, 2009

Tori's Thoughts

I just had to write this down before I forget. Tori says the cutest things. The other day we were driving in the car and she said:

"Mom, I am really different from other kids...I am really really nice....and sometimes I am a little bit mean.....and I always remember everything and never forget anything! I am just really different from other children"

I thought this was so cute, especially because she was so serious about it. I need to start writing down everything she is saying lately. We love our sweet Tori.

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Tori is one of the funniest girls I know! I love everything she says!

Babzanne Barker said...

That was hilarious! I burst out laughing! Such a Tori statement--and so cute!

Mars said...

So sweet! I love to hear some of the things kids come up with.

Katie said...

Ha ha...That makes me laugh everytime I think of it. She is definitely wise behind her years! I just love Tori so much!