Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brandon's Birthday

Yesterday was Brandon's Birthday. It's the beginning of his last year in his 20s! I am really disappointed with the pictures that I took. I totally saw the glare of the sun and the blinds when I took the pictures, but me not knowing anything really about photography thought I could somehow edit them to make that go away. Oh well! Better to at least have some pictures then none! Here is Brandon with the kids bright and early in the morning. I planned on making him breakfast in bed, but he got up before I could! I don't think you are ever to be excited that it's your Birthday =)
Here are some pictures of him reading his cards, and opening presentsA few months ago, Brandon got out his old original Nintendo from when he was a kid. He started collecting some of the games, and I found two on EBay that are hard to come by. Here he is opening those =)Last father's day, Brandon's sister Summer gave us a picture that someone drew of Brandon's grandpa Bronson. Brandon's grandpa passed away last year, and Brandon has always loved this picture of him. We never had gotten it framed, because it had to be custom framed, and that's a little pricey, so I surprised him and got it done for his birthday.

Here is his chocolate butterfinger cake. If you look closely you can see the little guitars all over it. We found those at the dollar store. I thought they were so cute!

Last night, My sister Katie babysat the kids so Brandon and I could go out to dinner. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, which has become a recent favorite of ours. It was a great day. Happy Birthday honey!

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

hahaha when AJ saw that first picture he was like "What is on his face!?" haha he thought it was chocolate. It sounds like you guys had a great celebration, that cake looks sooooo good! yummy! what is the recipe?

Linda said...

I loved the picture of Brandon and the girls with the Grandpa photo, Lexi's smile is priceless! You can sure tell those kids adore their daddy.

Linda said...

I just looked at Tori in that picture I was talking about, and she looks like an angel! I hadn't noticed her before because I was too busy thinking how much Lexi's picture reminded me of you, Diana!

Babzanne Barker said...

What a fun post! I think your pictures turned out great, and I agree with Auntie Lin--you can tell how much the kids love their dad! Happy Birthday, Brandon!!