Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been a while!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! In my defense, I have been a little busy....


My days have consisted of sitting on the couch holding and feeding bottles to these two babies at the same time..... ( I don't know how moms with twins do it)

Or breaking up constant fights and mischief between these two partners in crime
(I know they look like the best of friends in this picture, but don't be fooled...)

I finally decided that I have reached my limit and need to cut back. I am happy to announce that as of yesterday my daycare is short two little guys. It has been bittersweet to me. I have grown to love Weston over this past year, and although I have only watched little Michael since December, I have definitely developed a bond with him. I will miss the extra income. It has been such a blessing and got us through some financially hard months. This is where faith is going to have to kick in. I know we can make it work though. I will not miss the extra stress, and loss of time for my family and my house. (you should see my upstairs... it is scary) I am still watching Harmony, and will probably eventually add one more child (over three years old, and a girl), but for now I am taking a much needed break. Hopefully I will be able to keep this blog better updated now as well =)


6 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Yay! A new post...those pictures of the kids on the pillows are so cute! You did such a good job with the boys...but I definitely think you will be happier now! It's funny how everything eventually works out...I wonder what these next few years hold in store?

Babzanne Barker said...

Beautiful blog! The pictures are so cute!! You did a great job with Weston and little Michael, but I'm glad you will be able to have more time for your family again. I was worried about you!

Celeste said...

I bet you feel so free and are loving having more time to get stuff done. You were so good with all those kids and did such fun things with them.

AJ and Cindy said...

harmony has gotten so big! I almost didn't click on your blog b\c I didn't think it would be updated,I am so glad it was!! I am so happy you will not have as much stress!

. said...

Good for you - such a hard decision, but it'll be a nice break. I always know it's time to cut back when my house looks like a wreak and my kids don't know who I am anymore. 8)

Z. Marie said...

Cute photos! And of course you've made the right decision. Dealing with so many small children is very stressful. Not that they're less stressful when they're big, but at least they're a little more independent.