Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Time!!

I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it. I always have, and it is even more fun when you have kids. It is so magical to them, and I just love it. Last night we went to the mall so the kids could see Santa. I think this was the first year that all three sat on his lap willingly. I love the Santa at our mall. He has been the same one for the past 6 years, and he is so great with the kids. I just had to get on and post the cute picture that we got. As a side note, I had to join in the fun, so I elfed Brandon and I. Take a look! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1117278869 and we couldn't leave the kids out! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1117722700

4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

That is such a cute picture of your kids! They will love to look back on it in future years! Last year we waited 'til the last minute to take Mason to see Santa and ended up getting stuck in the parking lot for an hour and a half..>I think that we need to follow your good example and go soon! :)

AJ and Cindy said...

What a good picture! I can'tbeleive how big they all look! I can't wait to come home...less than 3 weeks!

Annie said...

Cute kids! We missed you at Grandma's party. Wish you could have been there!

Babzanne Barker said...

What do you mean the same Santa for the past six years? That's the real Santa!!