Saturday, March 8, 2014

You're never too old for a tea party....

....and we have been having quite a few around here! Scarlett absolutely loves having tea parties, and because she has managed to wrap each of us around her little finger, we are all happy to oblige!

It's always more fun when all the stuffed animals come along!






What fun big sisters!






Levi stayed off to the side and "observed" for the most part, but then decided that he wanted in on the fun. As long as he could bring his own blanket that is =)

I was doing laundry one night when  I heard Brandon and Scarlett playing in her room. I peeked in and my heart melted at the site!


The invited the dolls along as well!

Tea parties have become a daily occurance since Scarlett recieved a Minnie Mouse tea set for her birthday. She especially loves having tea parties with Tori because she makes real yummy snacks and drinks, as opposed to pretend ones =)

Her favorite thing to do is pour the "tea" in the cups






We sure love our little lady! =)

2 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Okay, trying to make me cry??? I miss all those kids so much! What great fun times they are having,and I'm so glad you are taking such cute pictures. I had to laugh that Tori makes real snacks--I would expect nothing less! Love you all!!!

AJ and Cindy said...

Oh my gosh I love Scarlett's hair! so cute in all those pictures! And i love everything in her room, it looks so fun!