Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tiny Town

On Memorial Day we decided to head up to a fun place nearby calle "Tiny Town"  I have heard of it and always wanted to take my kids, so when Kristalyn suggested it, I was all for the idea.  It is this little town filled with tiny little houses.  There are all different kinds, and some of them, the kids can actually go inside.  All of the kids had a blast running from house to house.  I was able to get some really cute pictures too.  There is also a fun liitle train.  Just a side story about that- Brandon, Alexis and I were squished on a seat and someone mentioned there was still room in the caboose.  All of the kids ran back to ride there, and I decided to go back to so we wouldn't be so squished.  I got a few weird looks as I proceeded to the back, saying that I was going to ride in the caboose.  When I got back there I realized why!  It was this tiny little place, that kids could barely even fit into!  LOL  we all got a good laugh out of it though.  All in all, it was such a fun little outing.  We ended with the kids playing at the little park they have there, and having a picnic.  Here are some of the pictures we got
























2 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Such cute pictures! They ought to use them as advertisements--what a fun place to take the little ones!

Celeste said...

We were there that weekend too! Looks like your kids had fun!