Friday, August 19, 2011

Grateful

Today I am feeling a little down. I decided to sit down and write out a list of things that I am grateful for lately and hopefully that will lift my spirits!

Today I am grateful..............

~That Brandon was home last night to fight off yet another bat that somehow made it's way into our house.

~That Alexis offered to mop the floor today with great enthusiasm. It has been needing to be mopped for a while.

~ That I get to see two of my sisters this next week.

~ A much needed girls night outs at Nella's with a dear friend

~ A patient husband who deals with my crazy pregnant hormones on a daily basis.

~ My mom and dad's nice air conditioned house that they let us come hang out at whenever we want.

~My sweet kids who make me laugh.

~ Patient neighbors who kindly bring back our dog when it escapes on a daily basis.

~Much less nausea then I have been experiencing

~ Good sales on comfy pants.



Ok, I feel better. Now back to my day.................

5 comments:

Daniel said...

you are amazin woman! and we love you so much,hope to see you soon, i said to daniel that for Christmas we can stay in your house and spend more time together :)

Babzanne Barker said...

I am grateful for you, dear sweet Diana, who always do whatever you can to help and uplift me and others. Love you lots!

AJ and Cindy said...

what a great post! I am sorry you were feeling down :( I can't wait to see you guys!!

Lynsey said...

I am grateful to have you for a friend and I am sorry you were having a tough day. I am glad that you have a wonderful family.

Tammy said...

You're awesome Diana!