Friday, December 3, 2010

Medevil Day

Alexis has been learning about medieval times at school, and the culmination of the unit was medieval day. I took someones advice this year and shopped the Halloween costume sales to find costumes we would need throughout the year for different days like this one . Brandon actually spotted this one for Alexis for Medieval day. It was perfect, and she looked so cute. She was a little unsure about the hoop at the bottom of the dress, but once she put it one she loved it. She had a blast playing the part of medieval royalty. Her favorite part was the feast they had for lunch that they got to eat with no utensils!



By the time I signed up to help, they didn't need any more volunteers, but I did stop by to see her at lunch. The teachers did a great job at making this day fun for the kids. We will definitely be keeping this costume on hand for when Tori has medieval day =)

6 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

what a great costume, I bet Lex had the best one, and I know she was the cutest!

. said...

Oh, they're both darling. Love those girls! Great find, by the way. Wherever did you snag that one?

Celeste said...

What a great dress!

Lynsey said...

Oh what a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl.

Katie said...

How cute! I love that outfit!

Mars said...

How fun. I remember having fun days like that at school-love her costume!