Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Bithday Pictures

I have been meaning to post some more pictures from Tori's Birthday, but things have been pretty busy so I haven't had the chance until now. On the night of Tori's actual birthday we had a little family party. Tori was really nervous about blowing out the candles so daddy helped her. Tori always has the cutest expressions when she is opening presents. She is really shy about saying thank you, but is always so grateful for everything she gets. That night as I was tucking her into bed, she said, "mommy, this was the best birthday ever!" Then a few seconds later she said " You are the best mommy ever!" She is such a sweetie.

The next morning she had a little birthday party with a some of her friends. We had it at "My Art Workshop" Here are Tori, Alexis and Tori's friend Jayse goofing off while we were waiting for everyone to arrive.
We picked the birthday package called, "wood you paint me?" Each of the kids got to pick out anything they wanted to paint from a big assortment of wood projects. They then got to paint them and decorate them how ever they wanted. They all were very focused on what they were doing. They were so quiet! The lady doing the party said it was the easiest birthday party she has had there.


While we waited for their projects to dry we had cup cakes and opened presents. I love this picture of Tori. This is when we are all singing Happy Birthday to her. Like I said earlier she gets very nervous about blowing out the candle. You can tell by this picture. =)


Her friends spoiled her with a lot of fun presents.


What a fun party, and what made it even better was that I didn't have to get anything ready or clean it up!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay I'm glad you posted this! Tori looks like she had so much fun..I think its really sweet how Tori is so shy about blowing out the candles! She looks so pretty in all these pictures, I think she's starting to look a lot like you!

Celeste said...

What darling kids you have! Great idea for a bday party!

Babzanne Barker said...

What a fun--and very smart-- mommy!

Mars said...

Tori is so cute! Sounds like such a fun party :)